Hey hello there! Just a short message to help spread the music of bands you might like!
Columba triste, friends from lille have a new ep : https://columbatriste.bandcamp.com/albu ... -glingue-2
an tec'h from brittany: https://antec-h.bandcamp.com/album/dalch-da-gano
if you want a tape from an tec'h or trade tapes you can reach me here: [email protected]
Gleetch from rennes in brittany, singing in french and english:
https://gleetch35.bandcamp.com/album/summer-demo-26
de vagues souvenirs, emo punk from brest:
https://devaguessouvenirs.bandcamp.com/album/demo-2025
mixion from grenoble: https://mixion.bandcamp.com/album/1er-jet
corde sortie from bordeaux, people from bombardement going on a thin lizzy sheer mag vibe!
https://cordesortie.bandcamp.com/album/qui-la-faute
also from bordeaux, Haro:
https://haro-bdx.bandcamp.com/album/demo
and we also put out a demo with Deprisa a band I sing in from the city of tours:
https://deprisa.fr/
you can find our music, lyrics and download it there!
up the punx!
new french bands
-
nhuman punk
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2025 6:33 pm
- Pronouns: he
- Favorite bands: too many to mention
- Mittens XVX
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2025 8:54 pm
- Pronouns: he/him
- Favorite bands: GY!BE, Rudimentary Peni, Contropotere, Bastard, Masshysteri
I love these, and I've already written about many of them for an article coming out in October. I've been listening to An Tec'h almost every day since its came out, it's actually the record I've listened to the most this year.
I'd also like to mention a few more that I love:
Monde Moderne, melodic/post-punk from Toulouse
https://mondemoderne.bandcamp.com/album/monde-moderne
Cleancore Killer, stenchcore from Lille
https://cleancorekiller.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
Degradation, stenchcore from Bordeaux
https://symphonyofdestruction.bandcamp. ... les-chairs
Mauvaise Mine, melodic punk with synths from Lyon
https://sorcerer-records.bandcamp.com/a ... e-mine-s-t
I'd also like to mention a few more that I love:
Monde Moderne, melodic/post-punk from Toulouse
https://mondemoderne.bandcamp.com/album/monde-moderne
Cleancore Killer, stenchcore from Lille
https://cleancorekiller.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
Degradation, stenchcore from Bordeaux
https://symphonyofdestruction.bandcamp. ... les-chairs
Mauvaise Mine, melodic punk with synths from Lyon
https://sorcerer-records.bandcamp.com/a ... e-mine-s-t
Let us make symphonies of our grief, and of our coffins, battering rams.